Bring New Life to Your SkinRevitalize your skin and lift wrinkles with additional treatments from SkynDeep. We’ll help you find the right treatment for your skin.Please contact us today for pricing and consultations.
In-office Perk™ treatments use patented roller-flex technology to quickly remove the dead skin layer while simultaneously replenishing vital antioxidants and nutrients.Perk™ Lips The Perk™ lip treatment uses patented roller-flex technology to deliver nutrients and provide an added boost of shine to lips in minutes. It lightly plumps lips and restores volume while reinstating the natural rosy color of your lips. With the gentle exfoliating tip, dead skin is removed and lips are able to be deeply moisturized. Hydrating Lip Balm SPF 30 is included as a take-home perk that provides UV ray protection to maintain smooth lips throughout the day.Perk™ Eyes The Perk™ eye treatment uses patented roller-flex technology that is gentle enough to be performed inside and around the orbital bone to deliver nutrients that help reduce the appearance of fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness. An Eye Service awakens the delicate eye area that helps protect against free radical damage while assisting in reducing the appearance of fine lines. Other fine ingredients help soothe puffy eyes, brighten and deeply moisturize skin. Soothing Eye Masks are included as an at-home Perk to calm and hydrate under eyes while brightening the appearance of dark circles.Perk™ Face The Perk™ face treatment also uses the patented roller-flex technology that delivers nutrients to the face to help bring about a smoother, more hydrated look and feel. Perk™ face helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines while it deeply exfoliates and feeds the skin super antioxidants for a gorgeous glow.
- If possible, come to your appointment with a cleanly washed face without make-up.
- Avoid Aspirin (any product containing acetylsalicylic acid), Vitamin E, St. John’s Wort, and other dietary supplements including: ginkgo, evening primrose oil, garlic, feverfew, and ginseng for 2 weeks after your treatment.
- Avoid ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen) or any other NSAID and alcohol for 2 days after your treatment.
What is Dermaplaning?Dermaplaning is a manual exfoliation technique that removes layers of dead skin cells and fine, vellus hair (ala peach fuzz) using a surgical scalpel. By gently “shaving” the top most layer of dead skin, the area of treatment improves hyperpigmentation, texture, and dry skin, while reducing pore size and the appearance of acen scars. Dermaplaning also allows skin care products to penetrate deeper thus boosting their effects. The skin appears to “glow” as light reflects off of healthy skin cells while looking and feeling smoother.
- One week prior to the procedure we ask that you refrain from shaving, waxing or having any peels or aggressive exfoliations preformed.
- If you receive botox or dermal fillers, you will need to wait 7 days before having any dermaplaing procedure preformed.