Do you want fuller-looking eyebrows? Are you tired of waxing and plucking to get the right look? With microblading, you can get the brows you really want. Microblading is a semi-permanent cosmetic procedure that allows you to fully or partially conceal the appearance of patchy eyebrows. Read on to learn how it can give you picture-perfect brows.
The Benefits of Microblading
No matter your brow shape or natural growth, microblading can give you the look you want. The procedure can:
- Add lift and shape to the brows without invasive surgery
- Correct over-plucked or naturally sparse brows
- Eliminate the need for eyebrow pencils and makeup
- Shape and define your brows for a youthful look
- Give your brows a more natural, realistic appearance
Who Can Receive the Treatment?
A microblading treatment is perfect for you if you want to define, fill in, or reconstruct your patchy or over-plucked eyebrows. The technique allows for a completely natural-looking result, no matter how much hair you have left. If you’ve ever dealt with a hair loss issue, microblading may work for you. Our experts can perform the procedure on women and men of all skin and hair types.
How Long Do the Results Last?
Through the process of pigment insertion into the uppermost skin layers, our experts can create your desired brow shape and fullness. The results may last up to three years, after which you may need another treatment to return your brows to their lush, full appearance.
What to Expect From the Process
The microblading process is relatively simple and straightforward. Here’s what to expect:
- Before the procedure: A numbing cream is applied to the skin.
- During the procedure: Pigment is applied under the skin.
- Post-procedure: There’s no downtime, and your new eyebrows will be immediately apparent.
Contact Us Today
If you want fuller and more defined eyebrows without the hassle and inconvenience of tweezing or waxing, microblading just might be the treatment you need. To learn whether you’re a candidate for microblading, reach out to SkynDeep Med Spa and make an appointment with us! Our dedicated staff will be happy to address any concerns and answer any questions you may have. Our office is conveniently located in Papillion, NE. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!