Everyone wants to have glowing, radiant skin. It is an important part of making a good first impression. While having a good skin care routine at home is necessary, sometimes it is a good idea to seek professional help. A HydraFacial® combines everything your skin needs into one relaxing treatment that can easily be done on your lunch break.
What is a HydraFacial®?
The HydraFacial® helps to restore the skin. As we age, collagen production is slowed and the sun causes a great deal of damage. In fact, it is estimated that 90% of skin damage is caused by sun exposure.
This comprehensive skin care treatment has three main steps. They are:
1. Cleanse + Peel: Gentle hydra-exfoliation is used to expose a fresh, glowing layer of skin. Resurfacing is done as well to even out tone and texture.
2. Extract + Hydrate: A pain-free suctioning of the pores is done in order to remove any built-up dirt and other debris. Moisturizing is also done during this step in order to thoroughly quench the skin.
3. Fuse + Protect: Both antioxidants and peptides are applied to the skin in order to protect it from environmental pollutants.
Overall, this process takes as little as 30 minutes. Unlike laser resurfacing treatments, which makes the skin red and irritated, a HydraFacial® will have you walking out of our office glowing and looking refreshed, meaning you can have this treatment done right before a big event.
What are the Benefits of a HydraFacial®?
People absolutely love their results with the HydraFacial®. Some of the many highlights of this treatment include:
- It is safe and effective for all skin types and tones
- It can be customized using different boost serums to best address your concerns
- The treatment is relaxing
- There is no downtime associated with this treatment
- A HydraFacial® can easily be completed during your lunch break
- It can address a long list of skin imperfections
What Can a HydraFacial® Treat?
No matter what skin issues are bothering you, the HydraFacial® can likely help. It can help teenagers with acne, older people with fine lines and wrinkles, and everyone in between. Some of the most common reasons people seek out this treatment include:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Clogged pores
- Oily skin
- Tone and vibrancy
- Brown/sun/age spots
- Skin texture
If you would like to learn more about the HydraFacial® and what it can do for your skin, consider visiting SkynDeep Med Spa in Papillion, NE. We would be happy to schedule you for a time to come in and experience the benefits of this revolutionary treatment for yourself. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!